Stock market Express: Yifu Food (301116) March 25, the main funds sold of 5.0303 million yuan

According to the stars of the Securities, as of March 25, 2024, Yichang Food (301116) closed at 9.94 yuan, a decrease of 5.33%, a renewal rate of 5.54%, a transaction volume of 64,500 hands, and a turnover of 65.756 million yuan.

In terms of data flow to data on March 25, the net outflow of the main funds was 50.303 million yuan, accounting for 7.65%of the total turnover, the net outflow of the capital capital outflow of 2.9746 million yuan, accounting for 4.52%of the total turnover.The turnover is 12.17%.

See the table below at the view of the flow of funds in the past 5th:

The main indicators of the stock and the industry rank as follows:

According to the third quarter report of the 2023, the company’s main revenue was 16.572 billion yuan, an increase of 24.5%year-on-year; the net profit of home mother-5.3789 million yuan, an increase of 84.18%year-on-year; the non-net profit of deduction was-19.205 million yuan, a year-on-year increase of 54.19%;Among them, in the third quarter of 2023, the company’s main revenue in a single quarter was 5.739 billion yuan, an increase of 9.65%year-on-year; the net profit attributable to the mother in the single quarter was -84.023 million yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 218.05%;It fell 223.62%; the debt ratio was 60.6%, the investment income was 368,700 yuan, the financial expenses were 49.973 million yuan, and the gross profit margin was 2.77%.Yike Food (301116) Main business: poultry slaughter and processing, feed production and sales, commodity available poultry seedlings incubation and sales, as well as cooked food and conditioning production and sales.

Explanation of the flow of funds: refers to the flow of funds through price changes.When the stock price is rising, the turnover of active buying orders is the power to promote the rise in stock prices. This part of the turnover is defined as the inflow of capital.Part of the turnover is defined as the outflow of funds.On the day, the difference between the two was the net force of promoting the rise of the stock price after the two forces were offset that day.Calculate the flow of main funds, the flow of capital funds and the flow of retail funds through the transaction amount of transactions in a single transaction.

Note: The main funds are a large single transaction, the money is sold for large orders, and retail investors are small and medium -sized single transactions

You May Also Like

More From Author